The Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) department ensures optimal support on all issues and duties with regard to, among other things, working conditions, prevention and reintegration, environment, radiation, genetically modified organisms (GGO), emergency assistance (BHV) and sustainability. Our objective is to realize a safe, healthy and sustainable work and study environment and to make a positive contribution to the sustainable application of UT staff members. We do this in close cooperation with the VGM coordinators at the faculties and services. In addition to your manager, they are your first contact point for questions concerning safety, health and the environment.
The HR/VG's role is initiating, stimulating, advising, checking and guaranteeing that the ambition of a safe, health and stimulating work and study environment will be realized. Where possible, we do so in collaboration with the primary process.
- UT Notification report for an accident, environmental or related incident (or potential incident).
- Bedrijfshulpverlening (BHV) (intranet)
- Hazardous substances
- Biological agents and GMOs
- Safety information laboratory
- Personal protective equipment
- Endurance testing
- Electrical safety
- Machine safety and work equipment
- Increased pressure
- Protocol handling gas cylinders
- RPAS (Drones)
- New developments, refurbishments and renovations
- Safety of third parties