Experienced staff (with a University Job Classification (Universitair Functieordenen, UFO) as a teacher, lecturer, senior lecturer or professor) who provide scientific education to UT students can obtain their University Teaching Qualification (BKO certificate) within a limited period of time.

The Educational Consultant for your faculty will guide you during this process in all matters concerning education. In addition, you can register for a UTQ writing session and a UTQ two-day session during which you independently, but simultaneously with your colleagues, work efficiently on preparing your own portfolio. Last but not least, you can also choose to participate in various courses and training programmes, where an Educational Consultant will help you work intensively on your UTQ competencies. For more information, go to the Educational Services department (Dutch) website or contact the Educational Consultant for your faculty.

Are you currently discussing with your manager how to advance your professional development in education even further? Then why not go to the Centre for Training & Development website and take a look at the extensive range of professional development activities on offer at the UT.