Student support

Study adviser

A study adviser can be contacted with questions about regulations within the faculty or university; study related issues or private matters that are of influence on study and/or well-being.

S.B.A.M. (Sharon) VonkDescription:

Room: ZI 1004
Phone: +31 53 489 5645


Being disabled, following an educational programme is not always easy. However, the UT makes a serious effort to enable the disabled to study. Physically or sensory disabled students or dyslexic students are given the opportunity to take examinations in a way that is tailored to the requirements of their personal disabilities as much as possible.

Students who fall under this regulation have been brought to the attention of S&O/BOZ and the EEMCS lecturers concerned through a letter of the study advisor.

See also: studying with personal circumstances and

In general, being disabled, it may be wise to talk to the UT student counsellors and the study advisor of the faculty before the start your study programme. This may prevent any disappointments.