Do you have research affinity and wish to (further) develop your researcher skills? The Research Honours programme may be just what you are looking for. This individually tailored extra-curricular track offers you additional knowledge and skills in the area of research management, publishing research, and developing a (PhD) research proposal. Through extra courses, trainings and meetings, the program helps excellent UT master students that are in their graduation phase to develop knowledge and skills in the area of academic research.
Throughout the program, students participated in a number of workshops and courses. One goal of these workshops is to improve academic writing style alongside other practicalities. Another goal is to learn more about the structure of science, how it is perceived, and aspects regarding publishing.
- 15th of October 12:45-13:30 RA1501 information lunch
- 7th of December Application deadline
- 13th, 14th, 17th, and 18th of December Intake interviews
- 21th of December Latest communication of admittance
- Mid January Kick-off programme
- Late January 2nd Intro workshop