The Research Honours track consists of three courses. These are the following:
- Advanced Science Communication (course code 201300315) 5 EC. This course is taught in the evenings by Prof. Dr. Hedwig te Molder in period 2A.
- Research Management & Academic Skills (course code 201400532) 5 EC. This course starts with a Kick off meeting on 14 December 2016. This course is coordinated by Prof. dr.ir. Petra de Weerd-Nederhof and consists of several workshops like Research Management (Prof. Dr. Hans Vossensteyn, Dr. Hanneke Becht), Creative Thinking (Nelleke van Adrichem, MSc; Wander Kenter, MSc), Presentation Skills and Science Slam (Hetty Bennink, MA and Dr. Anne Dijkstra), Scientific Integrity (Prof. Dr. Peter Paul Verbeek) and a Personal Pursuit (Prof. Dr. Ir. Petra de Weerd-Nederhof en Nelleke van Adrichem, MSc).
- Research Honours Training & Project (course code 201400533) 5 EC. This course includes Science Research Writing and coaching(Hetty Bennink, MA) and workshop about publishing innovations (Marga Koelen, MSc) and funding research (Telma Rodrigues da Silva Esteves), writing a research article or a proposal, a self assessment and organising an Apotheose.
- Kick Off Meeting: 17 January 2018 12:00-20:30
- Introductory Workshop: 1 February 2018
- Creative Thinking: mid February 2018
- Advanced Science Communication: 8 evening sessions (weekly) during Q3 (Feb-April 2018)
- Research Management (1 day and 2 half days) early in March)
- Personal Effectiveness (2 days) end of March
- Science Research Writing:
- 24 April (starting 16.45 including dinner and Publish or Perish event 16.45-18.30),
- 8 and 15 May,
- 22 May 18.30-21.30
- Presentation Skills and Science Slam: 16 and/or 23 May 15:30-21:30
- Apotheosis: 22 June 2018 10:00 – 20:30
To plan individually: Signing RH Contract; Personal Pursuit; Coaching Science Research Writing (3 sessions), Self Assessment Sessions