In his lunch lecture, Prof. dr. Paul Hekkert will show how powerful design –both as a method and as an intervention– can be as a means to change the likes and minds of people, and thereby change the world. He will explain why designers –par excellence– are the ones who can and should take this responsibility, and how principles of aesthetics can be of very good use in this process of "designing for effect", not only to design interventions we (also) like, but to feel that we have come up with a good one. This promises to be a lecture that makes you look at design and yourself differently.
Wednesday 6 April 2016 12:45 - 13:30
- Tue 13 Dec 2022 18:00 - 20:30Grand Finale UT Eco Challenge
- Tue 13 Dec 2022 19:30 - 21:00Less coal and gas, more sun and wind?
- Wed 14 Dec 2022 19:00 - 22:00Lightbulb chats: Aideology
- Sun 18 Dec 2022Twente Midwinterhoornwalk
- Thu 19 Jan 2023 17:00 - 21:00Pioneers In HealthCare Award ceremony 2022