Welcome to the website of the Transport Engineering and Management research group.
TEM provides the traffic engineering courses in the Bachelor's program Civil Engineering and a full Master track Traffic Engineering & Management within the Master's program Civil Engineering and Management.
The Transport Engineering and Management group conducts research in the areas of transport networks, landuse and transport interaction, travel behavior and intelligent transport systems. TEM is one of the research groups in the Digital Society Institute of the UT, and a member of the national research school TRAIL.
- Smart mobility hubs as game changers in transport
- SmartHubs - Smart Mobility Hubs as Game Changers in Transport
- Every breath you take - Helping policymakers improve social justice in transport, job access and air quality
- 12 February 2021 PhD defense Bo Zhang
- 3 February 2021 PhD defense Francesco Walker
- Utoday 'PhD defense has nothing festive about it anymore'
- 20 January 2021 PhD defense Anika Boelhouwer
- 9 December 2020 PhD defense Amelia Huang
- NWO funds COVID-19 project on mobility
- UT start onderzoek naar organisatie openbaarvervoer tijdens de pandemie
- Latest news
- Archive news