Room: ICU Unit, R. Soeharso Orthopedic Hospital, Jl. Jend. A.Yani, Pabelan Surakarta, Indonesia
PhD in BioMechanical Engineering, Surface Technology and Tribology (August 2012- Present).
University of Twente, The Netherlands.
Project title: “Prosthetic hip joint implants with superior tribological performance for the people of Indonesia”.
Post Graduated Medical Education
University of Padjajaran, Faculty of Medicine, Bandung, Indonesia (Graduated in 2000).
First Medical Degree
University of Padjajaran, Faculty of Medicine, Bandung, Indonesia (Graduated in 1989).
- Hip joint replacement.
- Design of hip joint implant.
- Yoon, T.R., Rowe, S.M., Anwar, I.B. and Chung, J.Y., 2001, “Active tuberculosis of the hip treated with early total hip replacement” - a report of 3 cases.
- Yoon, T.R., Rowe, S.M., Chung, J.Y., Song, E.K., Dicky, M. and Anwar, I.B., 2003, “A new innominate osteotomy in perthes disease”, Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics 23(3), pp. 363-367.
- Yoon, T.R., Rowe, S.M., Chung, J.Y., Song, E.K., Jung, S.T. and Anwar, I.B., 2001, “Clinical and radiographic outcome of femoral head fractures”, Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica 72(4), pp. 348-353.
- Saputra, E., Ismail, R., Jamari, J., and Anwar, I.B., 2012, “The Effect of Loading on the Contact Stress of UHMWPE Material for Artificial Hip Joint Bearing,” International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering, Semarang, Indonesia. ISBN: 978-602-097-281-7.