Room: Horstring N-114.
Telephone: 053 489 3436
PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Surface Technology and Tribology (Sep.2012- Aug.2016).
University of Twente, the Netherlands.
Project title: “Belt internal friction modelling in Continuously Variable Transmission push belts”.
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
University of Semnan, Semnan, Iran (Sep.2005-Aug.2008).
B.Sc.in Mechanical Engineering
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran (Sep.2000-July2005).
- Heat transfer and fluid transport.
- Computational fluid dynamics.
- Numerical methods for modeling porous media.
- Biomechanical engineering (Study of heat transfer and fluid transport in biological tissues).
- Water supply and water transmission.
- Modeling Human Cortex Tissue by Porous Media Models, FD2009 – The 12th Fluid Dynamics Conference, Babol, Iran, 2009
- Numerical Solution of Flow Equations in Human Cortex Tissue Via Porous Media Models, Journal of Engineering Semnan University, 2008