Room: HR N138
Tel:+31(0) 53 489 8967
E-mail: Wouter Hakvoort
- Motion control
- Model based control
- Mechatronic systems
- Iterative Learning Control
- Active vibration isolation
- (Flexible) Multi Body Dynamics
- Precision systems
- Dynamics and Control, 1st year master course Mechanical Engineering, course code 201400040
- Mechatronic design, 2nd year bachelor module and project, course code 201500322
- Control of Robotic Systems, part of 3rd year bachelor minor Biorobotics, course code 201700147
Research on control subjects within various projects. Details of the projects can be found on the research pages.
- 2009-2017; Guest lecturer and researcher at the University of Twente. Education on control of mechatronic systems. Research on Coriolis Mass Flow Meters, vibration isolation and multibody systems (model reduction).
- 2008-2017; Applied research engineer / mechatronic system engineer at DEMCON Advanced Mechatronics. Research and development of mechatronic systems for medical, high-tech, semicon and industrial applications.
- 2004-2009; PhD researcher at M2I. research on Iterative Learning control for time-varying systems with application to an industrial robot for laser welding