Faculty of Engineering Technology
University of Twente
P.O. box 217
7500 AE Enschede
Phone: + 31 (0)53 489 2326 / 4621
Room: Horstring W264 (HR W264)
Birthday: January 10th
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Faculty, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran.
- Thesis: “Effect of nucleating agent on Polypropylene(PP) Plastic ”under the supervision of Dr. Mahmood Masoomi.
- M.Sc. in Polymer Engineering
- Polymer Department, Tarbiat Modares University Tehran, Iran.
- Thesis: “Study the effect of montmorillonite nano-clay on friction, wear and hysteresis properties based on SBR compound by melt and latex methods” under the supervision of Dr. Mehdi Razzaghi Kashani.
Worked as a project assistant in different projects in polymer tribology and rubber engineering in different Institutes such as Research Institute of Petroleum Industry (RIPI) and Bandar Emam Petrochemical for 2 years. Also worked as a senior polymer researcher in R&D unit of ‘Iran Tire Manufacturer Co’ for 4 years.
Jointed to ETE group since August 2015 as a PDEng trainee on the project of “LAT100, prediction of dry grip”. Successfully completed the PDEng in July 2017 with “Cum laude” and continued the project for Ph.D. for 3 more years on the project “LAT100, tire wear prediction”.