- KLM Cityhopper
- RNL Airforce
- TU Delft
This project is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Defence as a NTP program
This project will focus on development of Big Data methods and procedures to improve the maintenance and logistics process within both civil and military aerospace operations. The following research questions are addressed:
1. Which relevant additional data sources are available in the aerospace domain (e.g. flight data recorder, ERP systems, etc.) ?
2. What analysis methods, tool sets and techniques are required to:
a. Get insight in interesting and relevant relations ?
b. Reveal the influence of these relations on the availability and maintenance costs ?
c. Make predictions for future events (e.g. failures) ?
3. How can the most suitable analysis technique be selected for a specific use case ?
4. What are the minimal requirements regarding the data to yield useful insights ?
5. Which steps need to be taken before these processes can be implemented ?