- 4-Octy-2008: Extended licence date until December 31, 2099.
- 2-July-2008: Extended licence date until October 4, 2008.
- 18-Apr-2008: Width and thickness of beams in spavisual corrected (half of previous size). Small bug fixes.
- 04-Apr-2008: Bug fix in spavisual for mode 9 with rheonomic DOF's. Bug fix for orientation in rigid beams.
- 20-Mar-2008: Reversed order of sixth and seventh parameters of ESTIFF. Some extra output in log file.
- 17-Mar-2008: Bug fixes for small rounding errors in reduced mass matrix, input files with long comments and improved error handling for invalid systems.
- 13-Mar-2008: Bug fix superseeded by Mar-17 fix, see above.
- 11-Mar-2008: Initial public release.
In the case you encounter any difficulties and you do not need this new
version, you should consider using the
previous 2007 release,
unless you need to use the features in the 2008 release.
Note the incompatibilites between the 2007 and 2008 releases, see e.g. the parameters of the ESTIFF keyword in the manual.