The organising committee aims at a high quality conference, with thematic sessions covering a broad variety of topics in the field of flow processes in composite processing. A mixture of academic and application related contributions is envisioned.
The organising committee will offer
- a 3 day single session program
- thematic sessions
- academic and application oriented contributions
- poster sessions
- careful selection of papers for oral or poster presentation
The organising committee is pleased to announce that the board of Composites Part A has agreed on offering the possibility to submit a manuscript for a special edition on the FPCM conference. The submission is subject to the following conditions:
- The author’s abstract must be accepted for oral presentation (see Important Dates)
- The manuscript must be submitted the latest at July 13th 2014
- The manuscript is accepted or rejected according to the normal review process, controlled by the editor
- The manuscript must satisfy the format specified by Composite Part A
Poster submissions will be displayed during the entire conference near the room where the conference will be held. A special poster session will be an integral part of the program.
The organisation will print all poster contributions that are submitted in pdf format on A0 paper before June 30th. A non-obligatory template will be provided in due time to assist with making the poster.
FPCM-12 will accept papers bringing an original contribution to the science and engineering of flow processes in composite materials and related topics.
- Thermoplastic composites
- Liquid moulding processes
- Resin and reinforcement characterisation for processing
- Process modelling and simulation
- Voids and processing defects
- Sensing and flow control
- Design and optimisation of moulds and processes
- Sustainable materials and processing
- Out-of-autoclave prepreg processing
- Experimental investigations
- Experimental flow visualisation
- Short fibre composites processing
Suggestions for other topics are warmly welcomed and can be forwarded to the organisation committee