Born on March 15th, 1984 in Kampen, The Netherlands
2004 – 2009 Textile Engineering and Management at Saxion University of applied sciences
December 2011- present Research project for Christeyns.
Member of EFSM Group, University of Twente, Enschede
The goal of this project is illustrating the extended life of textiles and developing a method which relates the durability of textiles to the investment. Develop a textile management system (TS).
September 2009 – December 2009 Research for Hamers BV Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu, India
- Sourcing of new suppliers and new qualities of textiles in Tiruppur.
- Assist in placing production orders and supervising and monitoring of prescribed delivery times, prices and qualities.
- Collecting and archiving up-to-date product and production information.
2008 – 2009 Thesis research which indicates the possibilities for Company Fits B.V. to expand with custom made Personal Protective Equipment (workwear) for the Dutch construction industry and network operators.
2006 – 2007 Research for Mexx International, Amsterdam
- Analyzing the core fabrics in order to structure the various collections.
- Supporting the setting up of a fabric and trim library for all Mexx divisions, consisting of a mood wall, a general trim and fabric guide and a seasonal trim and fabric guide. This ‘library’ serves as inspiration and focal point so designers can put a striking collection.