Miroslav Kalanj, Exchange Student
Date of birth: 19.03.1985
Fields of specialization
Chemical Engineering; Polymer Engineering; Materials Science; Polymer Production Technologies
- (2004-now) Organic Chemical Technology and Polymer Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- (2000-2004) Chemical-nutritional-textile school “Uros Predic”, Zrenjanin, Serbia
- IAESTE summer student exchange, DWI-RWTH Aachen, Germany; (01.08.2008-31.10.2008)
- Summer Research Projects, Petnica Science Center, Petnica, Serbia; (2002-2007)
- The award of crown-prince Aleksandar for Special Achievements during Secondary education, Beograd 2004.
- The award “Panta S. Tutundzic” for Good Results Faculty, Beograd 2004.
- Diploma of canton Zrenjanin for Best Student in Generation 2000/04, Zrenjanin 2004.
- The Best Student in class 2000/04 in secondary school, Zrenjanin 2004.
- Diploma Vuk Karadzic for Special Achievements during Secondary education, Zrenjanin 2004.
- First Prize on Republic Competition in category: ”Research Work 2004”, Beograd 2004.
- First Prize on Regional Competition in category: “Research Work 2004”, Zrenjanin 2004.
- Fifth Prize at State Competition in Chemistry, Zrenjanin 2000.
- Diploma of canton Zrenjanin for Good Results in Secondary Education, Zrenjanin 2004.
- Oral presentation “Possibility of Using Potatoes as a Surrogate in Beer Production”, Serbian Chemistry Society section Zrenjanin; Zrenjanin 2004.
- Possibility of Using Potatoes as a Surrogate in Beer Production; Petnica Science Center, Serbia (August 2003)
- Examination Ascendancy of Atrazin on Growing of Corn, Petnica Science Center, Serbia (August 2004)
- Summer student exchange, Standardization and calibration gloss measurements at OTP goniometer; DWI-RWTH Aachen, Germany (01.08.2008-31.10.2008)
- (2004-now) Younger associate in Petnica Science Center, Chemical department (http://pi.petnica.rs/)