Ing. Jolien de Klein, Master Student
Date of birth: 31.07.1982
Fields of specialization
Textile Engineering: Materials Science, Production Technologies, Product engineering and Design, Technical Textiles and Management.
- (2007-present); E-TEAM European Masters Degree in Textile Engineering, Department of Textiles, University of Ghent, Belgium
Master course (M.Sc.); Two-year full time study programme - M.Sc. thesis: "The application of chitosan-based hydrogel on polyamide to achieve excellent moisture management properties for sportswear"
- (2002-2006); Textile Engineering and Management Department “De Maere”, Saxion University of Professional Education in Enschede, The Netherlands
Bachelor course (B.Sc., Ing.); Four-year full time study programme - B.Sc. thesis: “Study on the competitiveness, economic situation and location of production in the textiles and clothing, footwear, leather and furniture industries.”
- (1994-2000); Secondary education: Montessori Lyceum Herman Jordan in Zeist
(2006-2007); Material Technician; Nike EMEA, Hilversum, The Netherlands
- Best Graduates, The Netherlands Selected for Best Graduates game
- Bugaboo, Amsterdam, The Netherlands – bachelor traineeship (May-August 2005)
- Noeton Knowledge Management, Nijmegen, The Netherlands – Bachelor traineeship (September 2004-February 2005)
- Study on the competitiveness, economic situation and location of production in the textiles and clothing, footwear, leather and furniture industries, European Commission Enterprise and Industry Directorate-General: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/textile/documents/ifm_final_report_2007_vol1.pdf http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/textile/documents/ifm_final_report_2007_vol2.pdf, May 2007
- Digital Programmed Jetting of Fluids for Multifunctional protective Textiles (Project No. 26740), 6th Framework Programme EU on Research, Technological Development and Demonstration, 2006-2010