TM2 (tasks description)
- researching and developing mixed polymer systems based on biocompatible polymers which display changes in properties as response to external stimuli;
- study of controlled-release systems for delivery of different substances;
- testing the performance variables of novel surface modifying systems;
- characterization of new functionalities and/or stimuli responsiveness implemented to new advanced material.
TM2 (expected outcome)
- participates in the ADVANBIOTEX project for a period of two years;
- is expected to actively disseminate results through patents, publications in peer-reviewed journals and presentations at international conferences.
15/09/2007 – 15/09/2009