Name Dr. Vedran Zerjav
Department Construction Management & Engineering
Tel. +31 (0)53 489 4836
Tel. secretary +31 (0)53 489 4254/2670
Fax +31 (0)53 489 2511
Position Postdoctoral researcher
- Dr. V. Zerjav
- University of Twente
- Faculty of Engineering Technology
- Department of Construction Management & Engineering
- P.O. Box 217
- 7500 AE Enschede
- The Netherlands
- Ph.D. (Dr.techn.), Civil Engineering, Vienna University of Technology, Austria, 2012.
- M.Eng. (Dipl.ing.), Civil Engineering, University of Zagreb, Croatia, 2006.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Scenario-based Planning of Patient Out-care Centers, Department of Construction Management and Engineering, University of Twente, (current).
- Research and Teaching Assistant, Department of Construction Management and Economics, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Zagreb, Croatia, (2006-2012).
- Consultant, Project Management, Primakon, Croatia, (2004-2006).
- Design and design management theory, approaches, and practical applications in the built environment context.
- Teaching assistant: Construction Law, Labor Study, Research Methodology, and Human Resource Management, co-supervised several master theses, University of Zagreb, 2006-2012.
Honors and awards
- Best conference paper award, Architectural Management in the Digital Arena, International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction (CIB), W096, Vienna, 2011.
- Zerjav, V., Hartmann, T. and Javernick-Will, A. (2012). Internal Governance of Design and Engineering: Case of the Multinational Firm. ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 38(1), 135-143.
- Zerjav, V. (2012). Process- and Project-Level Issues of Design Management in the Built Environment, doctoral thesis, Vienna University of Technology.