In 2007, I got placed in the planning department of the ESSAR constructions (India) Ltd., a global engineering procurement and construction (EPC) company. It is a part of Essar Groups. Then in 2008, I joined as a planning engineer in STUP consultants pvt Ltd. STUP is a full service project delivery consultancy company and it is an international firm located across the globe. It is a fore runner in undertaking major infrastructure projects. Further in 2009, I moved to the Netherlands and worked for one year as an Integrated planner (Planning Engineer) at the AJS v.o.f C/O NAM, for the ONE Gas project across the north sea, employed by the Stork Industry Services B.V.
Currently I am pursuing my career in construction management research as a PhD at the university of Twente.
- University of Twente
- Educational Institution; 1001-5000 employees; Research industry
- March 2011 – Present
- AJS V.o.f. c/o AMEC
- Public Company; 501-1000 employees; Oil & Energy industry
- September 2009 – September 2010 (1 year 1 month)
- Planning and scheduling the corrective and the preventive Maintenance works for the Offshore Platforms. Optimizing the delivery of plan by integrating the modifications and the capital projects. Daily communication with offshore operations team, maintenance department, work preparators, delivery engineers and the task specific vendors.Planned the flow line hook up project during the floating vessel sequence. Planning the delivery of materials and logistics. Planning shut down execution.
- STUP Consultants P. Ltd
- Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Architecture & Planning industry
- August 2008 – November 2008 (4 months)
- Planning and monitoring the progress of the project using Ms Project. coordinating with the on-going site activities, tracking the schedule and monitoring the progress of the projects and preparing Monthly Progress Report (MPR) based on the completion of activities, preparing ‘S’ curves on the Planned Vs Actual progress. Preparing tender documents based on FIDIC.
Deputy Manager, Planning
- Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Mining & Metals industry
- August 2007 – July 2008 (1 year)
Planning and scheduling the various activities involved in the construction of industrial structures. Planning the distribution of construction materials, manpower and equipments based on the schedule. Preparing the purchase Indents for various items required and tracking them till the purchase order is being made. Day to day communication with the engineeering, procurement departments, local suppliers etc., Coordinating with the on-going site activities, tracking the schedule and monitoring the progress of the projects and preparing Daily Progress Report (DPR) and Monthly Progress Report (MPR) based on the completion of activities, preparing ‘S’ curves on the Planned Vs Actual progress and cost analysis.
- Masters in Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management
- 2005 – 2007
- Grade points : 8.42 out of 10
Subjects studied: Project formulation and appraisal, Operation Research, Supply Chain Management, Modern construction materials, Advanced construction techniques, Contract laws and regulations, construction planning, scheduling and control, Project safety management, Energy sustainability, Energy conservation techniques on Building Construction etc.,
- Bachelors in Engineering, Civil Engineering
- 2001 – 2005
- Percentage: 75 (with Distinction)