- The paper submission and review process will be managed through the Elsevier Editorial System.
- Please submit your abstract (max. 300 words) by selecting article type "SI: CIRP Design 2021"
- Please submit your full paper (max. 6 pages) as revision of your accepted abstract.
TEMPLATES & PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
Full paper instructions: https://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-cirp/2212-8271/guide-for-authors.
CIRP Design 2021 papers will be published on Procedia CIRP (by Elsevier B.V.), which is indexed in the EI Compendex and Scopus databases.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION VIA ELSEVIER EDITORIAL SYSTEM:
- Log in/Register to Elsevier Editorial Manager: Link Here
- Under New Submissions Section, select “Submit New Manuscript” and follow the instructions:
- Set “Article Type” and under “Section/Category” select “SI: CIRP Design 2021” from the dropdown menu.
- In Section "Attach Files", click browse of "Drag & Drop" in order to upload you Abstract file. Supported filtypes: docx or PDF
- In Section "Review Preferences", please select "Eric Lutters" from the request Editor dropdown menu.
- In the Additional Information Section, check "No" and "No".
- Build PDF for Approval.
- Review and Approve your submission.
- Upon successful submission of your abstract, you will receive an automated submission confirmation via email.