1st CIRP Design Conference, May 2021, Online
On behalf of the Organising Committee we like to update you on the 31st CIRP DESIGN CONFERENCE scheduled for May 19-21, 2021.
Due to the unpredictable situation regarding Covid-19 and the numerous requests received from participants, the organising committee decided to host the full conference online.
We will have a fee that is in line with an online conference. Full details will follow on short notice via the website cirpdesign2021.org.
Extended deadline abstract submission
With the decision to host the conference online, the organisation also extended the deadline for abstract submission. The new dates for your abstract/paper submission and participation are:
- 30 September 2020: Abstract Submission (max. 300 words)
- 7 October 2020: Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- 1 December 2020: Full Paper Submission
- 15 February 2021: Notification of Full Paper Acceptance
- 15 March 2021: Camera-Ready Paper Submission
- 19 - 21 May 2021: 31st CIRP Design Conference
Please submit your abstract via the site: Abstract Submission
For any specific questions regarding the Call for Contributions or the conference in general, please do not hesitate to contact the conference organizers at email@example.com
We look forward to your participation and welcoming you online.
With Kind Regards,
Jos de Lange