On December 14th 2017, Sinead Power will give a lecture for the use of FES as one of the most powerful and flexible tools for rehabilitation. She will try to extend your view of what is possible with FES by sharing her personal experience as a user. The lecture is organized by Kostas Nizamis. More information can be found at this link.
Monday 4 December 2017
More recent news
- Tue 29 Jan 2019Guillaume Durandau achieves 3rd place at the IEEE-EMBS Best Paper Award issued by the Benelux Chapter
- Thu 20 Dec 2018UT science in National Science Quiz 2018
- Fri 30 Nov 2018Dies Natalis 2018: talent in the spotlight
- Wed 14 Nov 2018New prosthetic technology lets you control artificial arms as your own biological limb
- Fri 31 Aug 2018Guillaume Durandau wins the Best DEMO Award at IEEE BioRob 2018.