Title: Service Platform for Innovative Communication Environment
Start date: 01-04-2006
End date: 01-04-2008
To design, develop, evaluate and prototype an extendable overlay architecture and framework that supports: easy and quick service creation of intelligent and ambient-aware services, cooperation of multiple heterogeneous execution environments, and Pan-European seamless delivery of services across operator domains, networks and terminals.
- Provide a unified and seamless way to deliver services over heterogeneous execution platforms, network and terminals.
- Enrich the service landscape, through an overlay structure offering a personalised user experience anytime, anyplace.
- Create a trusted and open platform that will simplify the use of services and devices through personalisation and customisation.
- Open-up to new business models and value chains.
- Enable Pan-European service provisioning.
- Promote the uptake of innovative IT software technologies in a telecommunications grade service platform environment.
Participants from TRESE
- Eduardo Gonçalves da Silva
- Luís Ferreira Pires