The group SC participates in the educational program of Electrical Engineering, Advanced Technology, Creative Technology and Industrieel Ontwerpen. We are active in the following courses.
- Electrical Engineering Module 1: Introduction to Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Electrical Engineering Module 2: Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Engineering Module 4: Fields and Waves
- Industrieel Ontwerpen (industrial design) Module 4: Smart Products
- Creative Technology Module 5A: Smart Technology
- Advanced Technology Module 7: Fields and Waves
- Electrical Engineering Module 7A: Device Physics
- 191210730 Technology
- 191211000 Advanced Semiconductor Devices
- 191211440 IC Technology
- 201200197 Material Science and Engineering
- 191210740 Material Science
For University of Twente students, we organize and supervise internships in a wide variety of companies and research institutes working on semiconductors. If you consider to do an internship in a company like ASML, ASM, EPCOS, LAM Research, NXP, Philips, or Photonis, Teledyne-Dalsa and BESI, stop by at the group of Semiconductor Components (Carré 2nd floor) and talk to Cora Salm or Jurriaan Schmitz to learn more about the possibilities. We also organize internships in research institutes such as imec in Leuven (B) and Tyndall in Cork (Ie).
BACHELOR AND MASTER ASSIGNMENTS
For Bachelor and Master assignments, please visit our assignment page.