On 8 June 2018, Alireza Masoum successfully defended his doctoral thesis entitled "Less is more: data reduction in wireless sensor networks ”. The research has been performed under supervision of Prof. Paul Havinga (promotor) and Dr. Nirvana Meratnia (assistant-promotor).
Friday 8 June 2018
More recent news
- Mon 15 Jul 2019Pilot project predictive maintenance
- Sat 23 Mar 2019Poster nomination for Rob Bemthuis at ICT.OPEN 2019
- Fri 22 Mar 2019COMMIT2DATA project, DataRel, at ICT Open 2019
- Mon 18 Mar 2019Co-organizing industry track at Percom 2019
- Thu 29 Nov 2018Cum Laude and Honor program certificate for Jeroen Klein Brinke