On 19 and 20 March 2019, the ICT Open was held in Hilversum. ICT.OPEN is a Dutch conference aiming to bring together fundamental and applied ICT research. The event is organized by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and the ICT Research Platform for the Netherlands (IPN). During ICT Open, Rob Bemthuis and Maartijn Koot, Phd students of the DataRel project presented a poster about their project at this event. The DataRel project, funded by NWO, is part of the ‘Big Data: Real Time ICT for Logistics’ research program which focusses on scientific research on innovative Big Data applications in the logistics sector. In turn, this research program is part of the Commit2Data project.
Friday 22 March 2019
More recent news
- Sat 23 Mar 2019Poster nomination for Rob Bemthuis at ICT.OPEN 2019
- Mon 18 Mar 2019Co-organizing industry track at Percom 2019
- Thu 29 Nov 2018Cum Laude and Honor program certificate for Jeroen Klein Brinke
- Wed 18 Jul 2018Vignesh Raja Karuppiah Ramachandran successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Fri 13 Jul 2018Workshop on What Internet of Things Do - Implications of a ‘Do It Yourself’ Programmable World