On 18 July 2018, Vignesh Raja Karuppiah Ramachandran successfully defended his doctoral thesis entitled "Connecting the DoTs. Energy-efficient Adaptable Implantable Body Sensor Networks ”. The research has been performed under supervision of Dr. Nirvana Meratnia (promotor) and Prof. Paul Havinga (assistant-promotor).
Wednesday 18 July 2018
More recent news
- Thu 29 Nov 2018Cum Laude and Honor program certificate for Jeroen Klein Brinke
- Fri 13 Jul 2018Workshop on What Internet of Things Do - Implications of a ‘Do It Yourself’ Programmable World
- Wed 27 Jun 2018Research of Fatjon Seraj in the news
- Tue 19 Jun 2018Participation in Personalized eHealth Technology program
- Thu 14 Jun 2018Invited talk at Secura’s annual security conference