On 18 July 2018, Vignesh Raja Karuppiah Ramachandran successfully defended his doctoral thesis entitled "Connecting the DoTs. Energy-efficient Adaptable Implantable Body Sensor Networks ”. The research has been performed under supervision of Dr. Nirvana Meratnia (promotor) and Prof. Paul Havinga (assistant-promotor).
Wednesday 18 July 2018
More recent news
- Sat 23 Mar 2019Poster nomination for Rob Bemthuis at ICT.OPEN 2019
- Fri 22 Mar 2019COMMIT2DATA project, DataRel, at ICT Open 2019
- Mon 18 Mar 2019Co-organizing industry track at Percom 2019
- Thu 29 Nov 2018Cum Laude and Honor program certificate for Jeroen Klein Brinke
- Fri 13 Jul 2018Workshop on What Internet of Things Do - Implications of a ‘Do It Yourself’ Programmable World