On 8 June 2018, Alireza Masoum successfully defended his doctoral thesis entitled "Less is more: data reduction in wireless sensor networks ”. The research has been performed under supervision of Prof. Paul Havinga (promotor) and Dr. Nirvana Meratnia (assistant-promotor).
Friday 8 June 2018
More recent news
- Thu 11 Apr 2019COMMIT2DATA project, DataRel, at ICT Open 2019
- Thu 29 Nov 2018Cum Laude and Honor program certificate for Jeroen Klein Brinke
- Wed 18 Jul 2018Vignesh Raja Karuppiah Ramachandran successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Fri 13 Jul 2018Workshop on What Internet of Things Do - Implications of a ‘Do It Yourself’ Programmable World
- Wed 27 Jun 2018Research of Fatjon Seraj in the news