The Pervasive Systems group continuously investigates new and exciting research areas and there are a lot of opportunities for Master students to explore new interests or consolidate foundations. Have a look below for some ideas but if you have your own proposal for a project that fits Pervasive Systems, do not hesitate to contact us.
[S = Sensing, N = Networking, D = Data Analytics and Machine Learning]
- [D] Predicting Subtle Human Behaviour
- [D] Deep Unsupervised Representation Learning for Animal Activity Recognition
- [D] Smart Labeling of Animal Activity Data
- [D] Horse Activity Recognition Pipeline
- [D] Let There be IMU data 1
- [D] Let There be IMU data 2
- [D] Use Everything you got
- [D] Which Came First? The AI or the Data?
- [D] Clip-Clop: horses step detection
- [ND] Swarms of robots
- [SD] Social Robots Are Here To Help
- [ND] Fixing the Wi-Fi in the future?: Predictive Forward Error Correction
- [ND] Finding the Truth: Probabilistic Graphical Models for cross-layer inferen