Abstract submission: June 19, 2017. Notification of acceptance: July 7, 2017. Late news submission: September 1, 2017. Extended abstract submission: September 15, 2017.
- Respect the time limit of 15 minutes for the Oral presentation itself. We have a tight schedule, longer presentations will be interrupted.
- After 15 minutes, there is 3 minutes for questions from the audience and 2 minutes left for switching speakers and slides.
- Bring your slides on USB-stick in Portable Document File (PDF) or Microsoft PowerPoint (PPTX) format. Be aware that using fancy fonts or embedded videos might break your presentation. - You could bring your own computer to overcome above problem.
- Find your oral in the session program.
- Please have yourself and your slides ready before the start of your session, present yourself to the session chair before the session starts.
- Your slides should contain readable text and high quality figures.
- All posters should have A0 paper size (1189 mm x 841 mm).
- You are required to present your poster in the lobby of the conference location on Thursday, 5th of October from 16:15 to 18:30.
- Mount your poster at the right poster board, as will be specified at the conference location.
- Your poster should contain readable text and high quality figures, clear from a distance of two meters.
- The posters should be placed as early as possible on the poster boards.
- All posters must be removed before Friday, 6th of October at 15:00. All posters left after the above time will be disposed.
Accepted for a poster or oral at MFHS 2017? Congratulations! For the proceedings of MFHS 2017 a full four-page extended abstract is required, which has to be submitted before September 15 once your contribution has been accepted by the program committee.
Step 1: Download the template
Your extended abstract is expected to follow the lay-out guidelines provided in the templates below. There is a LaTeX and Word template.
Step 2: Write your extended abstract
Write an abstract of four pages, following the guidelines of the template.
Step 3: Extended Abstract submission
Extended bstract submission is facilitated by EasyChair, for which you need an account. Please follow the following steps
- Login on EasyChair via this link this link.
- Find the relevant relevant submission in the overview, click 'information'.
- Click 'Add file' in the right menu.
- Click 'Browse...' and find your PDF file on your computer.
- Click 'Submit' and check if your file has uploaded correctly.