We are inviting people to submit proposals for satellite workshops for the joint event of the Fifth International Conference on Graph Transformation (ICGT 2010) and the 17th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking Software (SPIN 2010). Both events will take place at the University of Twente (Enschede, The Netherlands), between September 27th and October 2nd, 2010. Further information is available at the ICGT/SPIN website: http://www.utwente.nl/icgt-spin/.
We solicit proposals for high-quality workshops related to the field of graph transformations and software verification and validation, from academic research to industrial applications.
The purpose of the workshops is to enhance and diversify the main events, to provide an informal setting for workshop participants to discuss technical issues, exchange research ideas, and to discuss and demonstrate applications. The workshops may be driven by theoretical foundations or by applications of graph transformation and software verification and validation to a variety of areas.
Proposals for workshops should be no more than 5 pages in length and submitted to the ICGT/SPIN workshop chair before December 18th, 2009.
A workshop proposal should contain at least the following information:
- Title and brief technical description of the workshop, specifying the goals and the technical issues that will be its focus.
- A brief description of why the workshop is of interest and what is the target audience.
- The names and contact information (web page, email address) of the Program Committee (PC) chairs, i.e., the workshop organizers. Moreover, a tentative list of workshop PC members should be given.
- A list of related workshops or similar events held in the past.
- The preferred dates (either pre- or post-conference for ICGT or SPIN), the duration, and the estimated number of participants.
The workshop organizer(s) will be responsible for the following:
- Producing a web page and a "Call for Papers/Participation" for their workshop. Based on the notification deadline of the main conferences we expect the submission deadlines for the workshops to be in the beginning of June 2010.
- Advertising the workshop on the appropriate mailing lists.
- Appointing session chairs, etc.
- Inviting and reimbursing the keynote speakers. The local organization of the conference can take care of the production of workshop pre-proceedings.
- Expressions of interest and full proposals may be submitted in any one of the following formats: ASCII text, PostScript, PDF or Microsoft Word.
- Please send your proposals and any inquiries by electronic mail to:
- Amir Hossein Ghamarian <email@example.com>
- Deadline workshop proposals: December 18th, 2009
- Notification of acceptance: January 15th, 2010
- Paper submission (tentative): Start of June 2010
ICGT/SPIN Workshop chair 2010
Amir Hossein Ghamarian