Mariëlle Stoelinga has been awarded the Test of Time Award at the International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR), a highly regarded worldwide scientific meeting in the field of theoretical computing. The award is given for historical scientific publications that still have relevance in their field today. See Mariëlle Stoelinga wins award for 20-year-old scientific publication (utwente.nl)
Thursday 29 September 2022
More recent news
- Mon 28 Nov 2022Paper accepted: 'PFL: a Probabilistic Logic for Fault Trees'
- Thu 24 Nov 2022Paper accepted: VeyMont: Parallelising Verified Programs instead of Verifying Parallel Programs
- Fri 14 Oct 2022Welcome to two new FMT members: Wangyi Shang and Linpeng Zhang
- Fri 30 Sep 2022Hajo Molegraaf FMT's new Research Fellow
- Thu 29 Sep 2022Welcome to three new FMT members: Reza Soltani, Iman Hemati and Nhung Dang