Information Technology, or IT, brought computers into our everyday lives, gave birth to global networks and caused explosive growth of mobile devices. Sensor networks and big data offer possibilities for storing and using information we couldn’t even have imagined a few years ago. Machines, systems and cities are becoming ‘smart’. New developments and applications – as well as threats – are popping up every day. If you are interested in technology, hungry for in-depth knowledge and want to make learning a lifelong activity, you have come to the right place.
IT is a huge field with many opportunities in both research and application. This is why at the University of Twente we offer multiple IT-related programmes, both at Bachelor’s and Master’s level. Here is an overview of your options at the UT:
The UT offers the following 2-year Master of Science programmes related to IT:
- Business Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security (specialization in Computer Science)
- Cyber Security (double degree within the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, with a focus on entrepreneurship)
- Data Science & Business (specialization in Business Information Technology )
- Data Science & Technology (specialization in Computer Science)
- Embedded Systems
- Enterprise Architecture & IT Management (specialization in Business Information Technology )
- Human Computer Interaction Design (double degree within the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, with a focus on entrepreneurship)
- Interaction Technology
- Internet Science & Technology
- Software Technology (specialization in Computer Science)
For more information of the affiliated research groups, have a look at the faculty website.