ECMDA-FA has traditionally had a very strong tools and consultancy track since this is often the meeting place between academic and industrial people interested in the practice of MDA. In this track, we are soliciting demonstrations of academic, open source, and commercial tools for applying MDA. MDA Consultants are also welcome to participate in this track and should prepare a portfolio of their recent MDA consulting engagements. Commercial tool vendors and consultants will be required to take up a level of sponsorship in order to participate in the Tools track.
The tool and consultancy track consists of:
- An exhibition area where tool providers and consultants can demonstrate their tools and services to the conference attendees.
- A poster area where open source and academic tools can present their tools to the conference attendees.
- A tools and services presentation track, running in parallel to the main sessions of the conference.
Each exhibitor will get a slot in the tools and services presentation track, which can be used to discuss and demonstrate their tools and services. Academic and open source tool providers with posters will also be scheduled in the tools and services track.
Presentations from this track will be published in the CTIT Proceedings Series and as a technical report available on the web site as PDF download.
For your application please provide:
- Your affiliation
- A comprehensive (two to four page) description of the tool or services to be presented, with emphasis on the aspects that make the tool or service relevant in the context of MDA®.
- Whether your tool is academic, open source, or commercial.
- Whether you want to participate in the tools presentation track.
Your application (in PDF) should be sent to the Tools and Consultancy chair: Regis Vogel (regis_vogel_at_yahoo.com) by April 6, 2009.