The Netherlands Society of Statistics and Operations Research (VvS+OR) has honored Stefan Klootwijk with the second prize of the Jan Hemelrijk award for his master thesis with the title “Probabilistic Analysis of Facility Location on Random Shortest Path Metrics”. The prize was awarded during the annual meeting of VvS+OR in Utrecht. Stefan finished his master thesis under the supervision of Bodo Manthey and we are happy that he continues to be a part of our group as a PhD student.
Tuesday 4 July 2017
More recent news
- Wed 11 Jul 2018DMMP welcomes Alexander Skopalik
- Tue 26 Jun 2018Peter Dickinson and Marc Uetz receive teaching awards
- Tue 19 Dec 2017Marc Uetz receives “Onderwijsbloemetje”
- Thu 10 Aug 2017UT Team Reaches Final of MOPTA Competition
- Tue 20 Jun 2017Thijs van der Klauw defended his PhD thesis