The work performed by Freek van den Berg during his PhD, which was supervised by prof. dr. ir. Boudewijn Haverkort and prof.dr. Jozef Hooman, has not gone unnoticed. The science website Kennislink has devoted an article on his performance evaluation tool iDSL and its application to X-ray machines: https://www.nemokennislink.nl/publicaties/nieuw-softwarepakket-verbetert-rontgenscanners-en-snoepautomaten/
Wednesday 1 November 2017
More recent news
- Tue 2 Oct 2018OpenINTEL project nominated for Dutch Data Prize 2018
- Fri 29 Jun 2018Wouter de Vries wins Best Open Dataset Award at TMA 2018 in Vienna
- Mon 14 May 2018UT has the best science communicator of the Netherlands.
- Sun 6 May 2018DACS Ph.D. student Olivier van der Toorn wins Best Paper Award NOMS 2018!
- Thu 5 Apr 2018DACS Researchers Publish Open Letter for a Collaborative Anti-DDoS Initiative