On Friday October 10th, a new version of MyTimetable has been introduced.
The most important changes are:
- The problem with Google Calendar should be solved. This was probably caused by text in Syllabus+ copied from Excel. This problem has been solved by EVEOH.
- Double rooms: all rooms are now shown only once. For WA 1 and 2 this has not yet been implemented properly. All activities in WA 1+2 are also displayed in WA 1 and WA 2, but all activities in WA 1 or WA 2 only are also shown in WA 1+2.
The advice (especially for building coordinators) therefore seems to be: do not look at the activities in WA 1+2, but check WA 1 and WA 2 instead. You will then see all activities in those rooms.
- Filters: can be done using 2 characters instead of 3. This is especially useful when searching for rooms. Furthermore, MMT now looks at the Description field when filtering, and not also at the Name field.
- Equipment: has been added, under ‘Location view’. Take care: this does not yet work for ‘List by location’ and ‘Availability’.
- Blocks and Activities: the right Activities are now shown when selecting a Block
- The room capacity has been added to the description of a building
- The Student sets that are not tagged are not shown when adding a Module/Study programme
- The Help page has been improved, mostly on the topic of exporting timetables
- The possibility to limit the size of iCalendar feeds