As a PDEng BIT trainee, you...
...hold a MSc degree in the field of:
- Internet Science & Technology
- Software Technology
- Business Information Technology (BIT)
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Interaction Technology, or a related specialisation
...have demonstrated affinity with design and multidisciplinary assignments;
...have a passion for finding solutions for complex IT-related issues
...have excellent collaboration and communication skills
...are self-starting and self-motivating, willing to take initiatives and feel the responsibility for your own project;
Candidates will be tested based on these selection criteria:
- CV candidate, with special attention to: results MSc; other diplomas, courses; and years and type of work experience (if applicable)
- Motivation candidate, with special focus on demonstrable affinity with design and multidisciplinary assignments
- Professional skills, such as English language skills, communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork, initiative and self-reflection
- Letter(s) of recommendation senior / graduate professor
Candidates with a non-Dutch qualification and who have not had secondary and tertiary education in English can only be admitted with an IELTS-test showing a total band score of at least 6.5, internet TOEFL test (TOEFL-iBT) showing a score of at least 90, or a Cambridge CAE-C (CPE).
The selection will be done by the PDEng-selection committee.