The educational programme consists of 30 EC. For details refer to the Doctoral education guidelines.
- Mandatory First Year PhD Courses
- Other Courses and Workshops at the Centre for Training & Development (CTD)
- 4 TU Courses
- The Writing Centre can help you identify a suitable writing style based on aspects such as document type (e.g. PhD manuscript, journal/conference/magazine article, grant proposal, project deliverable) and target audience. Please contact Dr. ir. Aline Valster at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Note: this is not a correction service.
- The Methodology Shop offers free advice on research methodology and statistical analysis.
- The mentoring programme offers you the opportunity to reflect on your career in sessions with a senior staff member for a period of 1 year.
- Information on research methodology by Sage is available here.
- Eligibility to follow courses from the 4TU Federation Universities
- Create your future
- Besides the Data Management Bootcamp, which is a mandatory PhD course, there are a number of extra research data management courses and activities listed in this page.
Besides the Data Management Bootcamp, which is a mandatory PhD course, there are a number of extra research data management courses and activities listed in this page.
- Building a network of friends and colleagues
- Online resources to help you through your PhD track (incl. stress-related resources)
- What to do with problems affecting your PhD research and/or personal effectiveness
- A beginner's guide to Dutch Academia (a guide for foreign researchers who would like to work in the Netherlands)