What are your plans for summer vacation this year?
The University of Twente (The Netherlands) has created an awesome international summer experience with academic courses, music, sports, theatre and inspirational speakers. This is the best way to spend your summer in Europe!
Check out CuriousU and get inspired. You wouldn’t want to miss it on 14 - 23 August, 2016. Discover CuriousU !
3 great reasons to attend our CuriousU summer school
1. A unique combination of a summer school and a festival
2. Great courses in important socially relevant research topics
3. Are you thinking of starting a master's programme at the University of Twente, after attending CuriousU? You may qualify for a refund of your CuriousU attendance fee! Check the terms and conditions.
Cashback for prospective master's students
So if you are thinking of starting a master's programme at the University of Twente, after attending CuriousU you may qualify for a refund of your CuriousU attendance fee!
Admission- and Language requirements
Courses and keynotes at CuriousU are all in English. Therefore, CuriousU is a great opportunity to practice your English language skills! Nevertheless we expect you to have a good command of the English language (e.g. IELTS 6.0, B2, TOEFL 80 internet based test or equivalent). These language requirements are your own responsibility and will enable you to follow the course lectures, write papers and participate actively in the discussions. Therefore applicants do not need to proof the suggested language skills in the registration process.
Our summer school is focused on Bachelor’s students in their second to last or last year, and entry level Master’s students, but is also open for anyone with broad interests and an inquisitive mind.
The base fee for attending the summer school is €800. If you register before 17 May, 2016, you will instead pay an early bird fee of €560. The fee includes:
- A stay at the inspirational campus of the University of Twente
- Course participation
- Course materials
- A tent to sleep in (included: air mattress, flashlight, pillow and sleeping bag)
- Food (breakfast, lunch and evening meal)
For those not comfortable sleeping in a tent for a week, we offer different accommodations for additional costs. Not included in the fee are personal expenses like travel costs (plane ticket, train ticket, etc.), travel insurance and other expenses, as well as accommodation other than a tent. For more details check our terms and conditions.