Get your day off to an inspiring start by listening to one of our uplifting keynote speakers over breakfast. All fired up, you can then get started on the morning session of your course for the day.
During CuriousU we will be offering entertainment for you to relax and have an even better time at our summer school!
We invite you to enrich your summer school experience by taking part in the social side of things, from day trips to sports and social gatherings. These activities provide the perfect opportunity for you to get to know your classmates better and to meet international students from other courses!
With your CuriousU ticket you can enter the UT Sport Centre on campus for free. This building has sports halls, a large gym, a dojo and an indoor pool. On campus you can find is a new running track, an outdoor pool with water heated by solar energy and a variety of different sports fields. We even have an outdoor climbing wall (29 meters high).
Tell your friends about CuriousU
Do you think your friends will be interested in CuriousU? Tell them about our summer school!
about the campus and University of twente
The campus of the University of Twente is located on the outskirts of Enschede, at fifteen minutes cycling from the city centre.
3,000 researchers and 10,000 students are working and studying at the campus. All education and research buildings can be found here. Next to that, the campus has student residences and staff accommodation, sports fields, shops, a pub and a library. In short: it has everything a university needs.
Did you know that the University of Twente…
- according to lifehack.org belongs to the best 25 universities in Europe (ranked no.7 out of 25)
- provides an internet connection of 1 gigabit per second and a campus-wide wifi network
- lies in the heart of Europe
- is home to MESA+, one of the world’s largest nanotechnology research institutes
- has been crowned most entrepreneurial university in the Netherlands
- is the finish line of the biggest relay race in the world the ‘Batavierenrace’
Read more about the campus!
Practical information and registration
Read more information about the registration fee and accommodation options.