Here we have gathered all information that will help you while getting ready for your stay in the Netherlands, your life in Enschede and your educational career at our university.
Want to know how to make the most of your start at UT? Check out our survival guide!
- Upon Arrival - what to arrange
How to get to the University of Twente and what to arrange? Check the links below.
- Attend Kick-in
The Kick-In is the University's introduction for all new UT students. During the Kick-In internationals students are able to attend a Facility Market where you will find out about the many facilities, services and student associations UT has to offer.
UT will help you to arrange formalities such as collecting your residence permit, registration with the municipality of Enschede and undergoing a TB-test for selected nationalities. You will receive an email from the Visa Office inviting you to attend the formality appointments. Please note that attendance at the appointments is mandatory for all international students.
- Read: important information for new students
The website www.utwente.nl/students gives an overview of all the important information for current students such as the UT educational systems, study programme websites, news and events, IT facilities, student affairs coaching and counselling, etc. Check the links below.
- Corona FAQ
- Education in the new academic year
- Video's: Survival guide for new students
- Video: Building tour UT
- Student Services Contact Centre
- Binding Recommendation Rule
- When you need a helping hand
- Wellbeing support
- Financial support special circumstances of students (FOBOS)
- Health care on campus
- Info residence permit & study progress requirements
- UT house rules
- Educational systems
- Sign up for programme courses (Osiris)
- Study programme website
- General student facilities
- Printing services
- Extracurricular languages courses
- Career Service
- News for students
- Events for students