In the “Framework for hygiene in a six-foot -university” you can find more detailed information on the hygiene measures to be taken as stated in the general Covid-19 regulations. This framework can be used to organise spaces within the faculty or department itself. With regard to the purchase of materials, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), you can purchase those yourself if it concerns spaces and offices of your faculty/departments.
Below you will find the most common materials as well as the order procedure. CFM sees to the central purchase of general hygiene products, such as a hand sanitiser stations at every entrance, disinfection wipes for vending machines and printers, and hand sanitisers at shared work spaces such as flexible workplaces and study areas.
- Disinfectant foam spray
- Hand sanitisers
- Disinfection wipes
- Face masks
- Face screens
- Safety glasses
- Glove dispenser
- Hand sanitiser station
The above mentioned products can be ordered through multiple suppliers of the University of Twente. Prices and stock differ per day. There are also many differences among the products, such as size, content, specification, material etc.
On 9 July 2020, unit prices for products were:
- Face masks from € 1,35
- Face screens from € 31,-
- Safety glasses from € 2,10
- Gloves from € 12,- (per 100 pieces)
- Glove dispenser from € 20,-
- Hand sanitiser station from € 250,-
- Foam spray from € 8,90 (500 ml)
- Hand sanitiser from € 5,95 (300 ml)
- Wipes from € 4,-- (200 pieces)
- Fill in your requested products using the OTA-form via the web application “FB Purchase Requests” in the employee portal (under My Apps ->Administrative Applications).
- The purchase department will order your requested products through the supplier that will send us the best offer.