This manual explains how to change your skype profile. Other users at the UT see this profile. In this manual you learn how to change the location.
- This manual is written for employees of the University of Twente.
- This is a general manual. It is possible that the steps in this manual differ from the steps you have to take.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
STEP 1: OPEN THE LOCATION SETTINGS
- Click on Set Your Location (or, when there is already a location, click on the name of that location).
- Click on Set Location (Or, when you already have set your location, click on My Custom Locations and click on the preferred location.
STEP 2: SET LOCATION
- At Location Name: the name of your location, for example @home.
- Click on Save.
STEP 3: PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR LOCATIONS
- Click on the set location, for example @ home.
- Check Show Others My Location When you want others to see your location.