Here you can find the different policies concerning the UT members.
- Arrangement ICT facilities ex UT'ers
- ICT Code of conduct staffThe use of the internal computer network and the public computer network (the internet) and ICT facilities that are made available by the University is necessary for many staff members of the University for the proper performance of their jobs.
- ICT Code of conduct UT studentsThe University of Twente, hereinafter referred to as “the University”, offers its own students and visiting students the opportunity to use the internet for study purposes.
- ICT Code of conduct ICT officialsThis code of conduct applies to ICT officials of the University of Twente, hereinafter referred to as “the University”.
- Name policyName policy for website URLs and email addresses.
- Use of own devices and applicationsThe UT facilitates the use of self-chosen devices. The UT establishes a policy in which the frameworks for the use, support and funding of BYOD are agreed.
- Gebruik van eigen apparaten
- Gedragscode ICT functionarissen
- Gedragscode studenten
- Gedragscode UT medewerkers
- Namenbeleid ICT domeinenHet namenbeleid voor websites en e-mailadressen UT heeft als doel om de herkenbaarheid en vindbaarheid van de websites en e-mailadressen te bevorderen.
- Regeling ICT faciliteiten voor ex UT'ers
Main category: Organisation, regulations and codes of conduct
Associated services: Library, ICT Services & Archive (LISA)
Last modified: Fri 15 Jan 2021