This manual describes how to accept a new contact. When someone has added you as a contact, you have to accept him by adding him to your contact list. In that way they can see your status for example. You quickly see contact requests by the 1 appearing next to the icon of the Contacts tab.
- This manual is meant for employees of the University of Twente.
- This is a general manual. It is possible that the steps in this manual differ from the steps you have to take.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
STEP 1: TAB CONTACTS
- Activate the tab Contacts by clicking .
STEP 2: ADD CONTACT
- Click the tab New.
- Keep your mouse cursor stationary above the profile picture of the contact.
- A bar with icons appears, click +.
- Choose the group you want to add the contact person to.
Congratulations, you accepted a new contact!