This is a manual for registering the student or employee card to enable printing. The type printers on which a USB-stick can be printed that way are:
- Xerox 7535
- Xerox 7556
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
You need the following:
- a student / employee card
- a computer with internet connection to log on.
STEP 1: SCAN COLLEGE-/STAFF CARD
- Go to a MFP
- Hold your card above the RFID scanner until the red light lights up.The RFID scanner is indicated in the illustration below with the blue circle.
- A document with a code is printed. Take that code to your computer
STEP 2: LOG ON TO THE PRINT PORTAL
- Please enter your student number (e.g. s0123456) or employee logon name (e.g. GoghV; you can check the logon name at tap.utwente.nl > view account > Username).
- Enter the password of your domain account at password.
- Click log on.
STEP 3: REGISTER COLLEGE-/STAFF CARD
- Click Card Registration tab.
- Enter the code printed by the printer at Registration code.
- Click Submit.
Your card is now successfully registered. Follow the same steps for the registration of a new card. This overwrites the registration of your previous card. Only one card per person can be registered at any time.