These are instructions for Xerox Multifunctional printers (MFP). To print more from your own computer to a MFP of the UT the printer must be installed. These instructions explain how to do that.
- These instructions were written for Windows 7.
- This manual uses a consistent style of writing:
- references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics,
- information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
You need the following:
- An existing internet connection.
- An ICT-account. This is your UT e-mail address with associated password.
- A registered RFID-card (e.g. College card /employee card).
Step 1: Making connection
- Open the start menu on the bottom of your desktop.
- Type in the white field \\printservice.utwente.nl\follow-me.
- Press enter.
Step 2: Log in
A new screen Windows Security appears.
- Type in the first white field AD\ followed by your student number (e.g. s0123456) or employee domain account (e.g. GoghV).
- Type in the second white field the password of your ICT account.
- Click OK.
Step 3: Download driver
The printer is now being installed. This could take a few minutes. As soon as the next window appears, installation is complete.
- Close the window.
step 4: printing
Select printer Follow-Me on printservice.utwente.nl for printing on the Xerox MFPs.