After the download and installation of Office 365 you might want to add the UT e-mail account. The following steps describe the instructions for adding your UT e-mail account in Outlook 2016 (Office 365).
- This manual is written for Office 365 in combination with Outlook 2016.
- In this manual, you will often be required to perform actions. For these actions, a consistent style of writing has been used: references to text and buttons on screens are printed in italics, information that you have to enter yourself is printed in bold.
Adding an UT e-mail account in Outlook 2016 (Office 365).
- Start Outlook 2016. If you cannot find the shortcut you can quickly find it by clicking on the start button and search with the term Outlook. Click on the displayed Outlook 2016 shortcut.
- A welcome screen should be displayed. Please enter in the e-mail field your (UT) e-mail address and click on the connect button:
- A we're getting things ready screen will be displayed:
- A Choose account type selection een will be displayed. Click on the Exchange button :
- After a little waiting time an Account setup is complete message should be displayed. Uncheck the Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too option and click on the OK button:
- A Windows security popup will appear. Please enter in the username field your (UT) e-mail address and below your password. Select the "Remember my credentials" option and click on the OK button.